Today in this blog we will discuss ceramic clear coat – How worth is it?
A Ceramic Coating is a liquid polymer that is applied to the exterior and interior of the vehicle surface.
Ceramic Coating is a clear coating which consists of liquid polymer, when the ceramic coating is applied on the vehicle body, the polymers form a chemical bond with vehicle paint which will not wash away in cleaning or rain.
Ceramic clear Coating is a coating applied on the vehicle to save it from the chemical reaction and has a high gloss finish.
There are several benefits of Ceramic Coating the vehicle:-
- Advance Chemical Resistance
- Oxidation Resistance
- Super Hydrophobic Effect
- Temperature Resistance
- Corrosion Resistance
- Insane Gloss Finish
- Self-Cleaning Effect
- UV Resistance
- Protection from Bird Dropping
- Mild Scratch Resistance
- Easy to Maintain
- Permanent super hydrophobic Surface
- Improve Resale Value
- The car looks always new inside and outside
How worth it is for a car?
Vehicle often exposed to sun starts reducing the shine- i.e why paint of the vehicle becomes dull & faded. It’s due the UV rays falling on the vehicle start oxidation with the paint surface.
If you want your car to look stunning as it did the day you took it from the dealer, ceramic car coating is 100% worth for a car because it has all the benefits that keep your car look new every day with less maintenance.
Ceramic Paint Protection for car & bikes is like one time applied lifetime protection.
What Ceramic Coating does?
As mentioned earlier Ceramic clear Coating has several benefits-
1. Hydrophobic: – One of the important features of ceramic clear coating is that it is hydrophobic. Hydrophobic basically means water repellent. Once the coating is applied on the surface the astounding hydrophobic effect of the coating will cause water to blow up and roll off the surface along with the dirt.
2. Protection from Oxidation & Rust: – Ceramic Paint Coating works much stronger at protecting the vehicle surface than ordinary paint works. It protects vehicle paint against oxidation due to Ultraviolet rays.
3. Chemical Resistance: – Some chemicals found in bird droppings, generic cleaner, brake fluid & Gasoline can highly damage the vehicle paint. The ceramic clear coating prevents the fading of car paint from these harsh chemicals.
4. High Durability: – Ceramic car Coating is very much different from ordinary paint, it makes bond with the molecular structure of the vehicle paint and it can’t be unbound easily. So, it lasts long for years not months.
What it does not do?
A lot of dealers represent Nano Ceramic car Coating as ‘Scratch Proof’ which is absolutely false.
Ceramic coatings offer protection and will help prevent some of these stains and swirl spots, but it is not scratch Proof. It only takes one bad wash to get some minor scratches on your car’s paint surface. Proper maintenance and good washing practices are important to keep your vehicle brand new forever.
Small scratches like driving through bushes, kids playing, animal jumping & small bang through bikes can definitely be resisted by Ceramic Coating.
If you want to have scratch proof paint protection than there is a better option for you to go for Paint Protection Film (PPF).
Hoping that you got the answer to “What is Ceramic Coating?” and “How worth Ceramic car Coating is?”
Overall ceramic coating for cars & bikes is worth it to keep your car seems new forever with an extraordinary glossy look. Appling the ceramic-based coating for your vehicle gives you several benefits for a higher life for your car exterior and interior.
The application of a quality product must take time but will give unmatchable results of high quality. Protect your car’s paint with Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coating for long term paint protection.